Tuesday 7 January 2014

Black eyes and dirty protests

 
2013 We managed to gain access and explore an abandoned police station, 8 days into this year and we have done it again!
 
This one was a weird one as I had spent the night in this station on quite a few occasions...
 
 
 
The sign says explosives but this was actually one of the gun cases...
 


This was the custody desk where the custody sergeant said he was going to throw me in a cell with a guy that was doing a dirty protest, I remember fully believing him because before I arrived to the station the fuckers kicked the shit out of me!





 

Lucky 13!


If you like the shit we get up to and follow what we do then you will be happy to know in the coming months we will be releasing a zine , it will include a lot of unseen photos including ones of the police stations and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing old disgracefully